Re: microanalysis of teaching/learning

From: Phil Chappell (philchappell@mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 02:58:58 PST

David,
I was going to suggest Networks, an online journal available through
Gordon Wells' site, but the link isn't working....
http://tortoise.oise.utoronto.ca/~ctd/networks

Also, the section "Sociocultural Theory and Application in the
Classroom" in Vygotsky's Educational Theory in Cultural Context
  Edited by Alex Kozulin, Boris Gindis, Vladimir S. Ageyev, Suzanne M.
Miller, a Cambridge publication, 2003

Phil