RE: What's new in classroom configurations

From: Geoff Hayward (geoff.hayward@edstud.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 09:13:52 PST

We have a similar discussion in England though no mention of circular
tracks at the moment. The report at
http://www.wired-gov.net/WGLaunch.aspx?ARTCL=30163 is encouraging more
training for teachers in behaviour management combined with strong
leadership and close links with parents (i.e. get your kids to behave or
else). Be interested in what you think.

Geoff

Dr Geoff Hayward
Associate Director SKOPE