Re: LSV-The Concrete Psychology of Human Beings

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2005 - 21:44:27 PST

I think it more likely that both Feuerbach and Marx got it from Hegel. I
can't find the Peter and Paul metaphor in Hegel, but this idea, also the
basic notion of Pragmatist social psychology I think, is generally traced
either to the Phenomenology or Hegel's early works such as the System of
Ethical Life.

I'll dig up a quote if you like.

Andy