RE: Collected volumes of LSV

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 15:26:02 PST

Rodrigo,
I copied the Table of Contents from Mike's email and posted it there, on
the principle if one person needs it, then others will as well. So, thanks
to Mike for that. I have the LSVCW in my Uni library, but Mike got to it
much faster than I was going to be able to.

Andy
At 11:18 AM 10/02/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Here you can also find a detailed table of contents (no page numbers...)
>
>http://www.marxists.org/archive/vygotsky/collected-works.htm
>
>Rodrigo

Hegel Summer School: 18th February 2005 -
http://home.mira.net/~andy/seminars/18022005.htm