RE: MCA suscription prizes

From: David Preiss (davidpreiss@puc.cl)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 08:19:28 PST

There is no cost of individual electronic version only, mike. There is
for institutions but is quite a prize! It may be a good idea to suggest
LEA to open a chance of individual electronic only! It may be a good
idea to look for an economic index as well. Developing countries are
quite different so I would not charge all of them the same prize. What
is cheap for Chile could be quite expensive for other countries.

David Preiss
-
Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile: www.puc.cl
PACE Center at Yale University: www.yale.edu/pace