Re: Singer

From: Peg Griffin (Peg.Griffin@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2005 - 09:20:51 PST

Thanks. I do know that Singer's stuff a bit. It threw me to see it in a
series with Marie Clay, so I thought you might have meant a different one.
(For anyone else looking for the ref, it's Ruddell who the editors are, by
the way, no "n").

On a related (but not Singer approach), I wonder if a distinction between
functional systems and processing systems works out very well if the model
is a parallel distributed processing or connectionist one?

Peg