Fwd: NICHD Postdoctoral Fellowships, University of Chicago

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 13:48:47 PST

 Dear Colleagues,
 Please distribute the following post:

 POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP NICHD Training Program in Developmental
Psychology, University of Chicago. Two 2-year post-doctoral
appointments will be available beginning May, 2005. The program's
core faculty are in the Developmental area of the Psychology
Department, and the program is further enriched by researchers from
across the University with substantive interests in developmental
issues. The training faculty focuses on three content areas of
research: cognitive, language, and social development. Across these
content areas, we investigate development at different levels of
analysis--individual psychological development, biological influences
on development, and social/contextual factors affecting development.
Our program has a strong tradition of collaborative and
interdisciplinary research. Trainees will have the opportunity to
engage in a variety of theoretical approaches and empirical
techniques. For more information, please see our website:
http://devpsych.uchicago.edu.

 Applicants from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to
apply. Trainees must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Please
send a letter of interest, vita, sample papers, and three letters of
reference to:

  Amanda Woodward, Chair, Devel. Psych. Prog., c/o Laura Ring,
(dev-training@uchicago.edu) Dept. of Psychology, 5848 South University
Avenue, Chicago, IL 60637. Review will begin immediately and continue
until the positions are filled. AA/EOE.

 Amanda Woodward
 Associate Professor
 Department of Psychology