Re: naturvolk versus kulturvolk

From: Ana Marjanovic-Shane (ana@zmajcenter.org)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 13:35:26 PST

This website actually sells educational movies. The one you are looking
at is entitled: "Culture, what is that?"
The short text under the title translates:
/"Various concepts of culture in different societies and times are
discussed. Themes: 1. Kulturpolitik, Literature and Work Culture, 2. Art
and Kitch, 3. Kulturvolk-Naturvolk-Subkultur, 4. Food, Fashion, sport."
/
If you want to know more on what Austrian Ministary of Education Science
and Culture thinks on "Kultur" -- it would be better to go to their link
for Culture.
http://www.bmbwk.gv.at/kultur/index.xml

Ana