Re: Shepherding discussions

From: Mike Cole (lchcmike@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 21:53:18 PST

One good delay deserves another, Phil.
We have closed the polls on the article form MCA for discussion . I
will be the one on
Peirce. It is supposed to be made available by Erlbaum next week. Might you lead
this discussion in order to start us of on distribued stewardship? I
think that the volunteer shepards will appear only by example.

There are a lot of other articles and issues that people want to read.
Helene W has
gotten us to Yrjo's "Values, Rubbish and Work Place" paper as one
example,. Perhaps someone else (Helene) will lead that discussion?

Meantime, we enter finals week and I am completing a multiu-week
discussion with
colleagues and students in Santiago about culture and development. We
finish next
Thursday.

So much to learn, so few volunteers to help! :-)
mike