RE: education, technology & chat (The Mathematics of it)

Hi Peg and others,

I have loved this discussion but I may confess that is not in my ZPD.
So, I guess I may have missed lots of things because speakers here are
like the Tolstoian characters at the end of Thought & Language
communicating a lot without enough speech. I also assume that some of
you know each other personally, which makes thing easier to understand
because it looks like there are lots of thing that are follow ups of
other discussions. (Coming back at the issue of Stalkers at XMCA...) May
be you want to recommend some reading for starters? Also, are there
similar discussions concerning the teaching of language?

David

David Preiss, M.Phil.
-
Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile www.puc.cl