Social Sciences and the Election

I'll tell you what, I spend an awful lot of time lately beating up on traditional social sciences (see my last post), so sometimes it's really good to come across things that prove to me Charles Merrian was no crank and that traditional social science can have a very important place in preserving democracy.  Below is a link to a damned good piece of social science talking about the election results (it suggests there were serious anomolies in the voting the must be explored - I can't find any flaws in it and neither can a very good statistician I know who looked at it).  Take a look if you are interested.

Michel

http://www.ilcaonline.org/freeman.pdf

<<winmail.dat>>