----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Barowy" <xmcageek@comcast.net>
And recording group audio in a noisy classroom is not easy.  There's a whole
lot of hawthorne effect that equipment has on kids this age.  While I can
stand and observe and write my brains out and the kids htink nothing of this
except occasionally to ask what i'm writing, a video camera turns them into
total goofballs.  We have a decoy camera (one that no longer works) that we
leave on the camera mount  whenever we are not videoing with the real camera
so a camera is always there to see.