RE: RE: What's Love Got to Do With It?

From: Carol Macdonald (macdonaldc@educ.wits.ac.za)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 11:31:45 PDT

Yes, I saw that article too. It also pointed out that Kerry shouldn't get
too much support explicit from the Europeans, because the Americans would
then consider him limp-wristed. I thought that showed an astonishing culture
gap across the Atlantic.
We keep praying...
Carol

.
>David

There was a semi-serious piece in the UK Guardian newspaper a couple
of weeks ago that put forward an argument (based on Article One of
the US Constitution) that this should be so. YOu can probably track
it down on their website.

--
Cheers

Bob

BOB WILLIAMS bobwill@actrix.co.nz Check out the free resources on my WEB site http://users.actrix.co.nz/bobwill

Mobile (64) 21 254 8983

... there are always exceptions. Reality is too complex to be captured by theory. I'm reminded of the general semantics principle that "the map is not the territory"-that a theory is distinct from the reality it purports to represent. Bob Dick