Re: michal roth's intro; four contradictions and children's play

From: Wolff-Michael Roth (mroth@uvic.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 17:05:49 PDT

Hi Mike,
Peggy can get it through the URL I sent earlier:
http://www.educ.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/test/Identity112.doc
        In that piece, I tried what you addressed in the second paragraph,
attempted to show in the concrete details of actual data the link
between the philosophical articulation of these issues and the
materials I collected while working in the urban schools of
Philadelphia with Ya-Meer and other students who have co-authored
articles with me and researchers in our group.
        Michael