Re: michal roth's intro; four contradictions and children's play

From: Oudeyis (victor@kfar-hanassi.org.il)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 01:44:43 PDT

But Mike, if we're writing about social identities (which I suppose most
identities are), then we must be dealing with co-construction.
Buying into identities is a neat turn of phrase, better (by virtue of its
reference to the political economy of identity) than Goffman's tendencies to
use thespian expressions to describe presentation of self: face work,
performances and of course theatrical frames.
R'grds,
Victor