Re: RE: zones of development

From: Esteban Diaz (ediaz@csusb.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 18:47:16 PDT

Don,
Thanks for your inquiry but Jose and I never did get more than a rough draft of the paper complete before moving to other projects.
However, I sent the note because the author of the Benson review cites another of his papers that is available via the web. In that paper he presents some very far out (to me) notions of negative zones of development.
Esteban Diaz