Re: XMCA Book Discussions

From: Oudeyis (victor@kfar-hanassi.org.il)
Date: Fri Aug 20 2004 - 21:11:47 PDT

Steve,
Despite the length of DAC (it's the longest of Ilyenkov's writings in MIA) I
found it the clearest and easiest to read of all EVI's works. I agree that
chapter 5 is probably the most interesting, but reviewing my notes I see
that I also found chapter 2, The Unity of the Abstract & the Concrete as a
Law of Thought, worthy of high focus.
Lot's of luck with your project.
Regards,
Victor