RE: Arievitch discussion

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 13:46:31 PDT

I think it best for others to read and comment for now, Eugene, lest a very
few voices hijack what is presumed to be a broader discussion (I am waiting
to hear from more of the people who wanted to discuss!). My one commet
would be that I fail to see the analogy between cooking based on socially
constructed, in situ, verbally/behaviorally activity and learning to use
an abacus. Probably my shortcoming. But I will let others whose cooking
skills (and abacus skills!) are better than mine have the floor.
mike