RE: subscriber info

From: Angel Lin (enangel@cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 11:57:44 PDT

Interesting Mike; I don't object to the categories but whenever I'm asked to
answer #2 (country), I hesitate and don't know what to write down; I'll
usually just write down Hong Kong :)! angel lin

>===== Original Message From Ana Marjanovic-Shane <ana@zmajcenter.org> =====
>I would also ad a primary language (languages) one speaks as a voluntary
>information. Sometimes the country is not enough to know that -- and it
>might be interesting to know how many tools of communication and
>thinking we bring to this community. Mm?
>Ana
>

>Mike Cole wrote:
>
>>OK by me to add gender, country and ethnicity, Nancy. Some people might
>>objects to #1 and #3 and figure that #2 will be obvious from the other
>>info. Lets see.
>>mike

Angel Lin, Ph.D.(Toronto)
Associate Professor
Department of English and Communication
City University of Hong Kong
Tat Chee Ave., Kowloon, Hong Kong
Fax: (852) 2788-8894; phone: (852) 2788-8122
E-mail: enangel@cityu.edu.hk
http://www.cityu.edu.hk/en/staff/angel/angel_p.html
http://www.tesl-hk.org