Re: FW: Update: Bush nominee's hands dirtier than thought!

From: eliza@pob.huji.ac.il
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 14:19:43 PDT

I'm presently reading a book dealing with this issue:
"Crimes of a President: New Revelations on the Conspiracy and Cover Up in the
Bush and Reagan Administration" by Joel Bainerman. I must admit that reading
this book has revolutionized my attitude to the US and it's foreign policies.
Before my attitude to the US was pretty much ambivalent, but after reading the
reports about the Use of Torture in Iraq and this book, I confess that in a
way I'm sorry that the USSR has no successor to break the US monopoly on
global politics. What looks like the "American Dream" from the outside is for
some (including the victims of the CIA's MKULTRA project in the 50s and 60s)
de facto a nightmare. Concerning the Bush clan and it's skeletons (skull &
bones – skeletons?:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/02/60minutes/main576332.shtml ) in the
cupboard, I pretty much sympathize with the cause of "People For the American
Way". Not only the Americans have paid the price for the ruthless politics of
Bush &Co., but also no-US citizens worldwide.
Alias L.