FW: Voting Link

From: Tommy Begay (tommyb@u.arizona.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 11:32:25 PDT

The following link is to the Wisconsin voting poll:

http://www.wisconsinoutdoornews.com/WISCONSINOUTDOORNEWS/myheadline.asp

The voting poll is on the lower left hand side after the menu features.
I have already voted so all I am able to do is see results (the No's
seem to have pulled ahead).

I have posted only one other time to the XMCA list...there is a little
rust. Anyway, I hope this makes it to the group. I have Cced Mike just
in case.

Anyway - you may want to pass this link along. Happy Friday. Tommy+

Tommy K. Begay, MPH, CHES
SEPTA Program Director
Native American Research and Training Center
Department of Family and Community Medicine
University of Arizona Health Sciences Center
1642 E. Helen Street
Tucson, Arizona 85719
520/975-6479