Re: EVI's Concept of the Ideal - mirrors

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 17:03:28 PDT

This is really just too much information Victor! :-) But I am sure we will
pick up on all these themes as we go along.
Have you ever read Felix Mikhailov's "Riddle of the Self"?
http://www.marxists.org/archive/mikhailov/works/riddle/index.htm
A very unusual book, which uses variations of a kind of Socratic dialogue
to explore these questions.
Andy