RE: social relations and mediation

From: Judy Diamondstone (jdiamondstone@clarku.edu)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 14:36:20 PDT

Depending on the analysis, 'social roles (class/race)' could sit at one end
of the base of the triangle mediating the relationship of the community to
the object of activity, or it could sit at the apex, mediating the teacher's
actions on the students -- right? I also wonder, how would others answer?