Re: Panofsky

From: Phil Chappell (phil_chappell@access.inet.co.th)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 19:51:59 PDT

Mike,
I have contacted Carolyn and asked for her clearance, and also whether
she might be willing to field any questions that may emerge in the
discussion. I posted the paper in haste, however I was under the
impression that small parts of books for academic purposes were okay to
use in this way (legally, that is)...correct me if I'm wrong.

Phil

Mike wrote: an important place to look for work that links Bernstein
and Vygotsky.

Ruqaiya Hasan has written several papers in this area...I'll post some