Re: Response to Steve G on EVI and Bakhurst - The annotations last installment

From: Steve Gabosch (bebop101@comcast.net)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 04:42:04 PDT

Hi Victor,
Got number 3 now, along with 1 and 2. Will work on them and reconsider the
EVI article in your light. I will be happy to comment, please give me some
time. You are not "late" at all. You are actually incredibly fast! Thank
you for your efforts and so glad you yourself found your work useful. Feel
free to comment on my annotations if you like.
Best,
- Steve