RE: dualisms

From: Cunningham, Donald J. (cunningh@indiana.edu)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 19:07:31 PDT

Ah! I have been "outed" as well.

I guess the pragmatist in me still wishes we, as a community, were interested in making some concrete analyses of a tragedy like the Iraqi prisoner abuses and recommendations for needed changes.

If we ruled the world............what?

The news today about the censorship of Michael Moore's latest film seems another stimulus to action. While I don't always agree with Moore, it is essential that multiple voices are heard..........djc

Don Cunningham
Indiana University