Re: attrocious behavior

From: David Atencio (atencio1@unm.edu)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 10:34:15 PDT

John,
It might be that channel. It used to be offered part of the time
through our local cable system in albuquerque. Haven't seen it lately
but that doesn't mean it is not there.

Mike,
I share your frustration. I guess the fact is that the decline of
egocentrism is a life-long process. For some the tour through the
university occurs before the readiness for change occurs within
themselves. The affordances your teaching provides are missed
opportunities, lets hope for just the moment. Perhaps a seed is planted.

David