RE: Does no one read [between] Vygotsky's words?

From: david.preiss@yale.edu
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 09:59:59 PDT

Dear Eugene,
I respectfully disagree. One thing is to make use of forceful measures
to obtain relevant info for self defense; one different thing is to
make a sadistic use of POW, make fun of it and take pictures for
private enjoyment. In such cases, what applies is not a cultural
understanding of the event, but the dictums of the Geneva Convention.
David