Re: Does no one read [between] Vygotsky's words?: reposting Victor's post

From: Oudeyis (victor@kfar-hanassi.org.il)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 13:47:11 PDT

Gene,
This was taken directly from the translation of the article in MIA:
http://www.marxists.org/archive/ilyenkov/works/ideal/ideal.htm

Problems of Dialectical Materialism, 1977
Evald Ilyenkov

----

The Concept of the Ideal Written: 1977; Source: Problems of Dialectical Materialism; Publisher: Progress Publishers, 1977; Transcribed: Andy Blunden; HTML Markup: Andy Blunden.

Regards, Victor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eugene Matusov" <ematusov@udel.edu> To: <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu> Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 10:14 PM Subject: RE: Does no one read [between] Vygotsky's words?: reposting Victor's post