Mail problems

From: Oudeyis (victor@kfar-hanassi.org.il)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 07:19:01 PDT

Iam having exactly the same problem as Phil Chappell.
In fact his last message describing the problem ended with the same message from the xmca server he cites; removing my address from the mailing list for reasons of excessive bouncing.
The fact is that my mailbox is working fine and my provider doesn't bounce its customers' mail!

Here's Phil Chappell's last message as well as the unjustifiable announcement of being removed from the mailing list.
Regards,
Victor