Nomination for CHSIG Program Chair

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 09:06:32 PDT

Hi Folks,

I'm absolutely delighted to nominate Linda Polin for the position of CHSIG
program chair. Linda's knowledge of the work in research and her
organization skills are the first things that come to mind for her
qualifications. In addition, her knowledge of technology will come in handy
for using AERA's online membership and proposal review tools. Not last and
not least, Linda has prior experience as a SIG program chair. Best of all,
she's accepted the nomination!

Linda is abroad and will not be attending AERA. However, following AERA I'll
be looking into setting up online elections. At the business meeting we will
have a few minutes reserved for discussing elections and other business you
may wish to raise.

bb