Re: language acquisition and tool use

From: david.preiss@yale.edu
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 07:55:49 PST

Thanks for the reference, Mike! Yes, I know that there has been some
kind of an avalanche. Thatīs the reason why I am trying to put some
order on my mind and, specially, to track those works that are closer
to a CHAT perspective such as those of Tomasello, Greenfield, Nelson,
among others, which are theorethically competitive with those of
Pinker, Bloom and others on the evolutionary psychology track.