RE: hickey article in ESJ

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 14:09:47 PST

Dear Mike-

Can you elaborate "people's sensitivities", please?

As to linking the site - sure, I think it is a very good idea. The CH SIG
site is in a public domain anyway. Linking particular papers from the CH SIG
site can be a problem because I embedded a password into the Document
Library to avoid Internet Searches to see them.

Take care,

Eugene