RE: goals and agency

From: Renee Hayes (rhayes@UDel.Edu)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 12:48:14 PST

Thanks, David, for your teasing out of "shared" and "accord." I will
continue to digest this and probably bother you guys more about this at AERA
CHAT workshop (since it is my current obsession..:-)

And also thanks Nancy for article references about third space! I actually
read one of them a while ago, but I wasn't thinking about this deeply yet so
I didn't make the connection. Now I can reread that.

Renee

Renee D. Hayes, Ph.D.
University of Delaware
301A Willard Hall