RE: Reflection and change in a CHAT/Cultural Psychology paradigm

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 14:56:42 PST

Dear Phil-

Thanks, Phil. I've heard about work of Lozanov and suggestopaedia but I do
not know any research about that. But the research I was talking does not
seem to relate to Lozanov and suggestopaedia. I think that we all familiar
with the phenomenon when "morning is wiser than evening" (using Russian
saying), we felt changed after a sleep. Some people even talk about problem
being solved during asleep but there is (at least anecdotal) evidence that
people can improve their skills and understanding after being asleep....

I'd like to read any research about that...

Eugene