RE: [ch-sig] Nomination for CHSIG president.

From: Judy Diamondstone (jdiamondstone@clarku.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 07:47:48 PST

Great idea, Bill. I second the nomination.

Does everyone know that you can nominate anyone you want to serve as a SIG
officer? You can nominate yourself. You SHOULD nominate whoever you think is
likely to do a good job for the SIG.

To make a nomination, go to the SIG website:
http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG/

and click on nominations. Currently, officers include President, Program
Chair, and Treasurer -- but we could easily add a slot or share slots if we
had enthusiastic candidates lined up. How about some of your graduate
students?

Judy