RE: re-send important mail

From: Geoff Hayward (geoff.hayward@edstud.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 15:17:55 PST

I just love the notion of improve - clearly in your case counter
expansive learning Mike. My university recently asked me to sign up to
their new mail system - forget it! Which makes me wonder whether going
and having a quiet pint is still the best way to develop your thinking.

Geoff

Dr Geoff Hayward
Associate Director SKOPE
OUDES