RE: [UD-PIG] RE: International Women's Day

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 22:10:45 PST

From Russia to US...

Currently, in 2004, of the 60 Core Faculty listed on the School of Education
at the University of Delaware, 33 are women (55%).
Of the 21 named as full professor, 6 are women (29%).
Of the 13 named as associate professor, 7 are women (54%).
Of the 14 named as assistant professor, 11 are women (79%).
Of the 12 named as instructor, lecturer, or other, 9 are women (75%).

Our undergraduate students (mostly pre-service teachers) are about 85%
females.

What do you think?

Eugene