Re: Synonyms for "new media" and "new communications"

From: Jay Lemke (jaylemke@umich.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 19:03:24 PST

What is usually meant is computer and computer-network mediated media and
communications, from the phrase "new information and communications
technologies". So for alternative terms we find: IT media, IT
communications, interactive media, multimedia, computer-mediated
communications, new media technologies, ICT, etc.

jay.

At 01:42 AM 2/6/2004, you wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>I'm looking for synonyms of "new media" and "new communications", could
>you help me to think of some?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Angel Lin

Jay Lemke