RE: From the Union of Concerned Scientists

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 10:44:04 PST

Dear xmca-ers-

Searching carefully the website that Bill referred I found the news about US
scientists signing a letter of the protest of Bush administration's misuse
and abuse of the (ecological) science. You can find the news at

http://www2.ucsusa.org/news/press_release.cfm?newsID=381

I wish educational researchers (including myself) were as organized as the
ecological scientists.

Eugene

PS David, I agree that it is troubling to learn about US matters solely from
BBC. Although being raised in the USSR, it is not new for me. :-(

  _____