RE: attachments on xmca

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 11:07:47 PST

Dear XMCA-ers-

I just designed Document Library on our Cultural-Historical SIG website. If
you want to read my attachment, go to
http://ematusov.soe.udel.edu/CH-SIG and select Document Library from the
Navigation bar on your right.

Please notice that to avoid (non-xmca!) people putting movies and
pornography on our server (it was in past), I have to protect uploading with
a password (you can access the password info on the upload page). To read
and download documents, you do not need to use the password. So, now you can
place documents for reading on our server.

Enjoy,

Eugene
PS I also transformed the fragment from the PDF format into the Word format
so people can access and read it.