Re: attachments on xmca

From: N*** (vygotsky@nateweb.info)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 13:59:59 PST

Yes.

All attachments on my computer go automatically to the trash bin. If its
an attachment, it is most likely a virus.

]

--
L:\My Downloads\2.txt

Stripping Spyware from Your PC Can Be Tricky Adware and spyware can lock you into an unwanted home page, monitor Internet use and swamp you with pop-ups. Here are ways to get rid of it.