RE: Motives and goals: Leont'ev and Axel

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@UDel.Edu)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 08:38:10 PST

Dear Carol-

I could open the attachment on a few computers at my university. Please try
to use Acrobat Reader 6 - I wonder if the problem is with older versions of
Acrobat - you can get the newest version from http://www.acrobat.com The
little text box you saw on Page 1 is the detailed reference of the fragment.

Let me know if you still have problems,

Eugene
PS I LOVE Renee and Jaan's book about Vygotsky because it contextualized
Vygotsky's work in academic and political history and culture.

Acrobat!