Re: FW: [UD-PIG] Cellphone literature

From: Karen Lunsford (klunsford@writing.ucsb.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 16:03:33 PST

Hi Eugene (and everyone),
Several researchers from the Association of Internet Researchers have been
interested in this phenomenon. It's an example of a "leap-frog" technology:
cell phones and wireless technologies have allowed several regions to bypass
the expense of trying to wire everything for desk-bound computers. If you'd
like to read more about the AoIR and its listserv and conference, the main
page can be found at http://aoir.org/

Best,
Karen

--
Karen Lunsford, Assistant Professor of Writing
Writing Program