RE: Lee/Engestrom on Diversity

From: Judy Diamondstone (jdiamondstone@clarku.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 09:41:45 PST

Great start -- Thanks, Mike!

To all: please click "reply to all" when responding to this request, so that
your questions do not go only to me. (Those of us receiving multiple copies
have practice with the 'delete' key; unfortunately, we will have to keep
practicing to include members who do not subscribe to both the ch-sig and
xmca lists.)

Judy