Re: TIMSS HELP!!

From: Steve Gabosch (bebop101@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 01:41:57 PST

I remember those graphics, too, Mike. My foggy brain is associating them
with the xmcacourse, perhaps around the time we were studying Davydov. I
rummaged around a little in the xmcacourse archives, and also the xmca
archives from that time, but no luck. It was maybe May or June. I don't
remember if they were from a file attachment or a URL. But I do remember
seeing them and looking them over, appreciating the clever graphics, and
seeing how the countries compared.

- Steve