RE: re internet and politics

From: Judy Diamondstone (jdiamondstone@clarku.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 17:43:47 PST

I can sympathize with those who are looking for 'the great liberal hope' who
feel disappointed with Dean, but I can't accept the relative ranking on the
"political compass' website. Dean attracted a lot of independent voters,
because he came off as less ideological & more pragmatic than the others. As
for Kerry's status as 'most liberal' of the lot, here's a video I received
(from a Dean supporter):

http://www.idiomstudio.com/mypov.htm

I would vote for Donald Duck if he were the only one opposing george w. -
but how many others would join me?

Judy