Re: re comments on my Rethinking labor process theory

From: Steve Gabosch (bebop101@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 10:38:03 PST

Victor's Jan 24 response to Paul was probably in color and clearly
distinguished from Paul's words, but the color didn't show up on my
computer this time around, so I had to insert names in the text to read
through the dialogue. I am re-sending Victor's post intact, with these
insertions added, for others that may have had this problem. I also
removed trailing previous posts.

Thanks so much to Mike for setting this excellent discussion in motion!

- Steve