RE: real and virtual worlds

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@mira.net)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 16:38:51 PST

Here we come back to what someone (Victor?) said about *all* members of
bourgeois society, whatever class, sharing in the first place, the same
illusions. Class consciousness and solidarity are attitudes I think which
have to be learnt through definite kinds of experience; such experiences
are not to be had in the home, generally are not conveyed in TV; perhaps
the first experiences are in gang-like interactions at school?

Andy