annoying consciousness?

From: by way of Bill Barowy (wbarowy@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 20:13:49 PST

Hey Eugene

Sorry for the delay, but i'm in the process of a workstation upgrade and
 migrating stuff to a home-built machine from an older home built machine,
 using webmail unsuccessfully to bridge a gap. A high word count of "annoy" in your message
 indicates i should reply -- i don't think requests of assitance are
 annoying. i think they fall between the cracks with no recognized
 div/labor for who should respond, and what is valid/true information in one's
 activity. Anyway, my comment was made because i noticed that my msg was
 automatically directed to x when i replied to you -- just an observation of a
 change that occured fixing the problem while i was otherwise occupied.

I appreciated your rebuttal of false conciousness. It might be extended to
 critique bureaucracy, do you suppose?

bb